Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goals for my schooling

Some frustrations I have this year are that i don't really understand scientific things. Like it will take me a while to actually understand what were talking about. Also sometimes I might think i know what were talking about and then later i might forget it. To make this better I guess I could pay attention more and actually try to learn something.

Some things that I do well I think would be working with computers.

I think I need to improve on paying attention in class and stuff and trying to understand things better.

I can improve my grades and listen and participate in the class discussions.

I can try to stop daydreaming in class when i get bored. Oh yeah and try to not ask a question for every little thing. I could try to figure it out myself, even if it will take me a while.

1 comment:

  1. well i hope you will do good on
    all of your goals Jessica:]]

    ReplyDelete